• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Think Lillee was a bit of a prick, with Gavaskar, Healy and Hadlee not far behind or just about equal. Croft also had some regretable incidents with Gilchrsit (Roy) being in a league of his own.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Definitely Butt.

I'm surprised Kallis isn't in here. Always struck me as not being very well liked due to this tendancy to bat slowly before declarations.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Twatto everyday of the week. A mouth MUCH bigger than his cricketing talents and that says a lot as he is very talented.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
That Watson picture is pretty good "promotion" for this poll. But it has to be Butt.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Twatto everyday of the week. A mouth MUCH bigger than his cricketing talents and that says a lot as he is very talented.
I don't know where people get this perception from.

Other than a couple of incidents which looked bad on the field (one in particular with the Chris Gayle issue), Watson is an absolute gentleman and is very quietly spoken. Comes off as humble and intelligent.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know where people get this perception from.

Other than a couple of incidents which looked bad on the field (one in particular with the Chris Gayle issue), Watson is an absolute gentleman and is very quietly spoken. Comes off as humble and intelligent.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thoroughly enjoyed doing the research for my piece about Heine and Adcock and finding out just what ****s they were, but that very enjoyment convinces me that Butt has to be the winner out of these three

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Butt

Would like to vote Ijaz Butt (he played a test I think) and also Wasim Akram for being a fixer and not helping Pak bowling after retiring. According to cricinfo recently, he was approached by the PCB recently but unfortunately doesn't have the time. WAC

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Shane 'Twatto' Watson (Australia)

How photoshopped is Twatto's torso in that pic? His abs look like they've been drawn on.

Must admit I'm suprised to read benchy describing him as "intelligent" too; have read more than one article openly questioning his smarts. Regardless, he might well be Stephen Hawling off the field, but the run-outs and the optmistic referrals don't speak of a deep cricketing intelligence anyway.

Anyway: Butt by the proverbial here. Sold his country out and basically acted as a shop steward for spot fixing.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Exactly. I've never seen why Watson rubs people up the wrong way, most cricketers have the capacity to act like a douche in one way or another.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Well he did tell Jayawardene who's a bi of a douche at times to f*** off after Clarke took a close catch the other year.

Also he is easily spooked.

Still voting for Butt.