Would like to start this tonight with 48. Anyone in the current list who anyone thinks should be excluded for a bigger ****?
Let's get this under way. Votes close at 9am AEST.
Salman Butt (Pakistan)
- Match/spot fixing
- Giving a scoop to News of the World without them even needing to hack his phone
- 'I think he was upset and in a shock over the captaincy issue, and, that is why he gave the statement against me. I have never indulged in any match or spot fixing, and, I never gave any instructions to Aamir to bowl the no-ball during the Lord's Test against England.' - Butt on why Afridi should feel bad instead of him
Neil Adcock (South Africa)
- Nearly killing Bert Sutcliffe with a bouncer, then bouncing him for the rest of the innings (full credit to Martin on a sensational piece)
- 'The most persistent sledger I have met.' - Richie Benaud, who knew his fair share of ****s
Shane 'Twatto' Watson (Australia)
- Perennial nancy boy of the post-Warne era
- Glass skeleton
- Beating Siddle for two consecutive Allan Border medals
- Easily spooked
Last edited by LongHopCassidy; 07-09-2012 at 05:45 AM.
- good start with the write ups
Watto the ****.
Greatest Ever Test XI (according to my ratings): Hobbs, Hutton, Bradman (c), Headley, Lara, Sobers, Gilchrist (wk), Hadlee, Marshall, Steyn, Muralitharan 12th man: Imran Khan
Favorite XI: Grace (c), Trumper, Richards, Lara, Compton, Gilchrist (wk), Cairns, Jessop, Warne, Bond, Trueman
Butt - genuine barrel bottom scraper
This thread seriously lacking Healy and Haddin
Watto looks like a douche in that photo but am still voting Butt.
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.
Think Lillee was a bit of a prick, with Gavaskar, Healy and Hadlee not far behind or just about equal. Croft also had some regretable incidents with Gilchrsit (Roy) being in a league of his own.
Hutton | Hobbs | Bradman | Richards | Tendulkar | Sobers | Gilchrist | Khan | Marshall | Warne | McGrath
Sutcliffe | Gavaskar | Headley | Chappell | Lara | Kallis | Miller | Knott | Ambrose | Lillee | Muralitharan
Greenidge | Morris | Ponting | Pollock | Hammond | Worrell | Ames | Hadlee | Holding | Trueman | O'Reilly
Richards | Simpson | Sangakkara | Weekes | Border | Walcott | Botham | Lindwall | Laker | Garner | Barnes
Yeah it has to be Butt, at least Watto is funny.
I'm surprised Kallis isn't in here. Always struck me as not being very well liked due to this tendancy to bat slowly before declarations.
Jesting surely? Kallis?
Proud member of the Twenty20 is boring society
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
MSN - email@example.com
Why so much Watson hate? I only know about the altercations with Gayle and Gambhir.
You talking to IR?
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)