• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Six months ago i would have said Jesse for that match losing choke in the T20, but he has sorted his issues, halved his waistline and supported Taylor so he is no longer the new Oram. Boycs is so insufferable he is classy so my vote goes to Singh

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boycs who, according to a retired soccer commentator and fellow Yorkshireman is, "the most obnoxious man I've ever met, and that includes all the arrogant ****ing prima donnas I've had to interview in this game"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Boycs who, according to a retired soccer commentator and fellow Yorkshireman is, "the most obnoxious man I've ever met, and that includes all the arrogant ****ing prima donnas I've had to interview in this game"
Being hated by a soccer commentator just makes me like him even more tbh.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Boycs.

Harbhajan a worhty opponent, but Sir Geoffrey really is another level. Quite the most selfish, one-eyed individual ever to play the game. Leo McKinistry's biography is a real eye-opener.

Genuinely believe he's either on the autistic spectrum or has a borderline personality disorder.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boycott

Never got the love for him as person, batsman, commentator, just about bloody everything. Horrid to watch, horrid to listen too, not a fan.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Boycott definitely a complete **** but I do enjoy his commentary. Deserves my vote nonetheless.