• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Kohli, clearly.

The assist goes to Augustus tho; has definitely done his share raising the little shunt's **** quotient profile on CW.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kohli, his pics keep me awake at night.

Jardine obviously a very great man. Akthar is generally too stupid to dislike.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Don't really hate any of these guys at all. I feel I'll probably grow to hate Kohli though, so he gets my vote.

Kohli

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Also, CW Battle screed prevents me from voting as a non-tiebreaker but the fact someone can flip off some drunk ****s at the SCG (who probably deserved it), shoot a couple poncy photo shoots and beat the ultimate pantomime villain of cricketing history makes me giggle.

Last edited: