• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig

This just in. Steve O'Keefe not going to India if his last ball is any indication. #cricket

what'd i miss
He bowled a donkey drop that when over Voges's head. He was lining it up to hit for six but it was so full that he couldn't reach it above his head. Genuinely slipped out of his hand.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
can someone please get me the audio of bj commentating on hazlewood's dismissal there? "goes for it aananaaaaaaaaaannaaaandout"

oldmancraigy

U19 12th Man
He bowled a donkey drop that when over Voges's head. He was lining it up to hit for six but it was so full that he couldn't reach it above his head. Genuinely slipped out of his hand.
He was just trying to flight the ball so it landed over in the nets - he suddenly realized that results in the middle are useless, but if you can break a finger in the nets you can tour no matter how mediocre you've been over a large number of years.

Riggins

International Captain
He was just trying to flight the ball so it landed over in the nets - he suddenly realized that results in the middle are useless, but if you can break a finger in the nets you can tour no matter how mediocre you've been over a large number of years.
Wait you don't think Warner should tour?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's got more chance than Boyce IMO. The "former Australian Test opening bowler" tag may be enough to fool a franchise if Copes is lucky but even well-established good international spinners struggle to get IPL deals at times because it's a position in the side that can be adequately filled by a local player so Boyce has no chance. I reckon he might struggle to get a game even if he qualified as a local player actually...

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
buuuuuuuuurn

it'll be nice to see the prince get a contract. should have got one years ago.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
what was mickey clarke's shield record like before he got picked for that india tour?
2020 Sheffield Shield runs @ 36.72 with 7 tons and 8 fifties.

He hadn't been playing consistent Shield cricket for the last two of those seasons though because he was too busy playing 49 ODIs for Australia and averaging 45.45 with the bat in them. If he was actually having full seasons in the Shield near the end I'm sure he would've had a better record.

It's the seven tons that stands out for me though. Shaun Marsh has a similar Shield average but he's been playing First Class cricket for 12 years now and he still only has six Sheffield Shield tons.

uvelocity

International Coach
how do you know which one is from c10 spikearoo

moises is a very good communicator. smith strikes me as he has no idea why he was selected either

uvelocity

International Coach
yeah they were pretty dumb questions. hey that coach who just picked you to go to india, warne reckons they should all be sacked, how do you feel about mickeys????? er i um