• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oh my god, I've seen it now :laugh:

Did the umpire think the ball suddenly flew upwards after hitting the pad or something?!?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
where d'you see it?

he said it definitely nipped back of the seam and hit in line. probably true.
Eloquentia showed me on Facey.

And yeah that might be true but after hitting the pad the ball the ball continued along something resembling its original path and cleared the stumps by a foot. There was just no way it was hitting the pegs. Probably missing off too but definitely going over the top. Why did the umpire think your pads would make the ball deviate a foot upwards?

Riggins

International Captain
****ed if i knows how to post videos.

And yeah that might be true but after hitting the pad the ball the ball continued along something resembling its original path and cleared the stumps by a foot. There was just no way it was hitting the pegs. Probably missing off too but definitely going over the top. Why did the umpire think your pads would make the ball deviate a foot upwards?
cos they're ****ing ****.

Last edited:

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
where d'you see it?

he said it definitely nipped back of the seam and hit in line. probably true.
Well given what the uni pitch seemed to be doing that day I wouldn't be surprised if it nipped back in a foot.

Was probably further away from hitting the stumps than the stumps were to the ground.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man

p.s. thanks for the reply ****