• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah not sure, but I might move to Glebe, Newtown or Annandale. Spikey you'd go for a beer with me wouldn't you? You don't have to have a beer you can have your usual UDL or water still..

Important win for NSW btw.
Yeah it's nice like this to beat the poor teams of the competition, but what NSW really want to do is to beat the good sides...

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
randy-petes made 55 last week. katich made 10, the keeper at ten 0 and 2 extras. so the others added 43. they made 237 this week - katich 137, the keeper at ten 46 and extras 10. so the others added 44 runs. they're improving! and Tuffy took 8/36. what a guy
I played school cricket against Biviano - the wicketkeeper - quite a while ago. Good player and a fantastic gloveman, but I don't know how he's risen to Firsts so quickly.

And apparently half of the promising Sutherland juniors are all now at Randy-Petes.

brockley

International Captain
Iluved Haurie when he was with NSW,just decided on last 2 years performance hs is useless.Lloyd Mash does he still play?:sleep:

toolie

Cricket Spectator
I played school cricket against Biviano - the wicketkeeper - quite a while ago. Good player and a fantastic gloveman, but I don't know how he's risen to Firsts so quickly.

And apparently half of the promising Sutherland juniors are all now at Randy-Petes.
Randwick had an exodus of players in the off - season. Something like 11 or 12 blokes who played a 1st grade game for them last season.

Biviano obviously being a keeper they had lost there keeper so he was offered the second grade keeping spot(he was keeping in 4th grade at Sutherland).

Anthony Sams the first grade keeper got injured thus his promotion.