• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
abbott's selection working out well

although he probably did score more runs than maddinson would have

Riggins

International Captain
go backs go. domestic one dayers are the only form people care about right? right??

I know they lost their first game when Hussey and White were out, but if they can keep them available for most out the tournament and the pitches stay this good for batting, no-one is getting anywhere near this Victorian side in the Ryobi Cup. This batting lineup is just unstoppable on good tracks.
pews tasting it alot this week.

Top_Cat

Nice problem having so many performing lefties around; between Putland, Johnson and Starc, there's two right there.

Spikey

Well it wouldn't surprise me if he tried it today. When I saw how early he bowled I was pissed off, because it's about the first time in a year that Smith has bowled when the batsmen haven't already been on the rampage and Smith is basically running into a machine gun, and with about 6 bowling options inc. a leggie, it really made no sense. However if he was bowling offies, it perhaps made sense. There were two lefties at the crease during his spell fwiw

I hope he hasn't thrown away the leggies though