• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 63.2: Zampa to Reardon, no run, OUT, skies pull high just fine on the legside, Haddin takes a comfortable catch! QLD 7/193 (63.2 overs)

Tahir seething

http://www.theleader.com.au/story/1145671/finally-come-in-spinner/?cs=1633

‘‘I guess unless you are a Warne, you have to have some batting skills as a leg spinner these days,’’ he said. He has played 21 matches in Futures League over the past four seasons and taken 35 wickets at 30.4 and scored 473 runs at 27.8.
I thought his Futures Leagues stats would be much worse btw

Spikey

Pretty weird how hands off CA and Qld. are being with Al McD. I mean, Gannon's a chucker isn't he?

brockley

International Captain
Hauritz must have paid the selectors a motaza to bat 7 because his bowling has been ******* **** all season.Maybe they believe Hauritz can replace Ponting:laugh:.

brockley

International Captain
If QLD selectors have picked Haurtitz as a batsmen,then maybe they will be confident he can open,he must be a better batsmen than Pomersach and Lynn,Lehman must have a theory.

benchmark00

If QLD selectors have picked Haurtitz as a batsmen,then maybe they will be confident he can open,he must be a better batsmen than Pomersach and Lynn,Lehman must have a theory.
What makes you think they've picked him as a batsman? They're batting him 7. Have I missed something?

Spikey

Hauritz's bowling form has been decent enough. I don't know why you think he shouldn't've been picked