• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
The NSW batting effort was a joke. It looked bad from the start with Haddin unable to lay a firm stroke on McDermott.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Alister McDermott is developing a pretty handy bowling record across all forms. Shame he can barely hold a bat.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
to bring across the discussions of sorts in the BBL thread, Stuart has gotta be close to falling on his sword

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Considering NSW are just two points ahead of last place, no doubt they are sweating on the pair to play.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
i'm not sure when our next oder is but i'd like a makeover
sok
henry
haddin
smith
patterson (or whoever)
moz
nevill (possibly or whoever)
abbott
haze
2nd spinner
bollinger
I would also drop Nevill. 20 OD matches with an average of 16 and one 50, he had his chances, both up and down the order.

Time to give Patterson, Daniel Hughes and Zampa a run

Patterson and Hughes are top order batsmen so there is no need to open with sok.

Henry
Haddin
Hughes
Smith
Patterson
Henriques
O'Keefe
Abbott
Zampa/Lalor
Hazlewood
Bollinger

toolie

Cricket Spectator
I would also drop Nevill. 20 OD matches with an average of 16 and one 50, he had his chances, both up and down the order.

Time to give Patterson, Daniel Hughes and Zampa a run

Patterson and Hughes are top order batsmen so there is no need to open with sok.

Henry
Haddin
Hughes
Smith
Patterson
Henriques
O'Keefe
Abbott
Zampa/Lalor
Hazlewood
Bollinger
Hughes would have been ahead of Rohrer but sustained a hamstring injury that puts him out for a month in the recent Futures League Match.

Patterson has had some injury concerns as well he missed a match just recently.