• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

brockley

International Captain
Futures cup.
Tas 400 Cazzulino 166 Duffield 4/106.wa 5/168 t birt 72*.
ACT 417 Spaseski 100 vic 209 Maher 4/47 ACT 1/22.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Massive domestic match being played at the home of cricket today, hopefully Cutting bowls early so NSW get off to a bit of a flyer.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
haze 14 wides
This is why NSW players should never be called up for Australian teams during the season. They learn too many bad habits and it takes us half the season to get these bad habits after the game.

Australian team ruining NSW players since 1877...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm not sure when our next oder is but i'd like a makeover

sok
henry
haddin
smith
patterson (or whoever)
moz
nevill (possibly or whoever)
abbott
haze
2nd spinner
bollinger

rohrer's always been a sucky od player, maddinson sucks, sok - today aside - doesn't really get wickets in od's and a 2nd spinner could add to the team (or we could bowl smith more often, instead of only bowling him when the batsmen are already on the rampage) and his batting is being wasted as it stands (kinda. i guess he is getting plenty of overs to bat with...) and you know has a decent record opening in t20 and is better than maddinson. i'm inclined to wanna leave abbott out but this article (Troy Cooley's top 5 young gun bowlers) suggests to me we've been told to play him (we left haze out for him for the first oder of the season didn't we?) and you know i don't mind it that much. there's something there. we'd only play coyte instead anyways

Last edited: