• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm surprised haddin and co haven't staged a coup yet. i mean, no offence to sok, but it's rad haddin!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Symonds: "I think they're going to get 273"

*silence*

Symonds: "Oh sorry, 373"

:laugh: Went from one ridiculous prediction to an even more ridiculous prediction.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is North Sydney oval the highest scoring ground in world cricket?

Maybe my backyard is its only challenger. That's because you get 20 runs if you hit a golf buggy wheel that has been strategically placed on a branch of a tree.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is North Sydney oval the highest scoring ground in world cricket?

Maybe my backyard is its only challenger. That's because you get 20 runs if you hit a golf buggy wheel that has been strategically placed on a branch of a tree.
By your backyard you mean your parents' backyard.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I know this ground is small as ****, but NSW should probably be paying $1.3 not $1.4. Gonna put some cash on NSW. They are 10 cents higher than they should be.

#traitor #livesinNSWnow