Page 71 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2907

Thread: ***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    he's unstoppable
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins View Post
    do you play in the same team as mennie, eloq?
    No, not the same team. I'm at the same club but we have heaps of teams! He's well above I, clearly!

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    It was just one game by George. I don't see the connection between being out of touch for one game at SA and that continuing to occur the next week in Tas.

SA haven't won a game in yonks and have picked 6 bowlers, I just think one of them had to be George - he has played for Australia, the 3 main quicks are all inexperienced and its at a ground where he's been successful. Reckon the upside of George potentially ripping through the Tassie lineup was worth a gamble.
    As much as that whole last paragraph makes perfect sense (dropping Worrall for George probably should have happened) he's been bowling such piss that he was never going to do that. I'll concede that figureswise he had two good A grade games in early October but from what I've heard - he wasn't bowling well there either and all has net bowling has been tripe.

Regarding your first point - he wasn't out of touch for just one game. He missed the opening shield games too as he was bowling so poorly in the pre-season. It's been a recent continuing issue for him - which continued into the shield game. So yeah, it's pretty likely that if you bowl pies for 3 months, you'll probably continue to bowl them for 3 months and a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where are people watching the RSA/AA game, may I ask?

maddinson realised he was actually performing and so got out. he's consistent, gotta give him that.

Adam Crosthwaite @AJCrosthwaite

@Jesse_Hogan Cummins always going2have issues cos of his body position at the point of release at his speed.Not management,it's technique.

Thanks Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Eloquentia View Post
    No, not the same team. I'm at the same club but we have heaps of teams! He's well above I, clearly!

As much as that whole last paragraph makes perfect sense (dropping Worrall for George probably should have happened) he's been bowling such piss that he was never going to do that. I'll concede that figureswise he had two good A grade games in early October but from what I've heard - he wasn't bowling well there either and all has net bowling has been tripe.

Regarding your first point - he wasn't out of touch for just one game. He missed the opening shield games too as he was bowling so poorly in the pre-season. It's been a recent continuing issue for him - which continued into the shield game. So yeah, it's pretty likely that if you bowl pies for 3 months, you'll probably continue to bowl them for 3 months and a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where are people watching the RSA/AA game, may I ask?
    Fair enough mate. Obviously I didn't watch any of his club games or net bowling, saw he did well in the Futures game before making the Shield team though.

Stream is on the CA website - click on live videos.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    @Spikey Crosthwaite was always going to have issues claiming bounced caught behinds in domestic finals because he's a cheating Victorian ****. It's not technique, it's his DNA.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Career best stuff from White

several hours late but w/ever

ok nev, we need some runs. i suggest you change down the wicket and look to slap it over cover

- Rad Haddin

nev looks to smash it over to the leg side instead. gets out. should have listened to rad haddin

Seriously why is Henry still playing ahead Rohrer even when we have three openers chilling in the middle order now? Really starting to piss me off.

And yeah six bowlers again; **** that **** off please.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since December 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    cummins is dead again. see ya next season.
    Beats a South African side, breaks down and is out for a year, beats a South African side, breaks down and is out for a year. Better hope next year’s Champions League is not in the Republic or his KFC team doesn’t qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Seriously why is Henry still playing ahead Rohrer even when we have three openers chilling in the middle order now? Really starting to piss me off.
    dawson ahead of him too

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    And yeah six bowlers again; **** that **** off please.
    we all knew that was happening. at least this time we're actually playing 4 good seamers. at least until abbott drops by

NSW all out for 184, brilliant work by the QLD quicks.

Actually quite an interesting day's play across the venues, so hard to keep up with it all - SA are in with a big chance.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Dougeh!!!!!

Dougeh.

Cummins injury paves the way for a Dougeh, Starceh and Hazey revolution, which frankly deeply arouses me. Once we sort out the Victorians anyway

Thread Information