• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lol probably. Still happy for him that he took a few poles.

NSW are rocketing along in the second dig, this match could go down to the wire.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Just noticed the relative ease of Kelvin Smith's knock. The kid's 17 or 18 I think and made a good 170 off 260 balls against an attack of Abbott, Bills, Sandhu, Zampa and Doran - all of whom I think are pretty good bowlers.

Good to see some actual South Australians coming through the ranks.
Kelvin is related to James Smith right? Let's hope for SA's sake that the guy is more consistent than his older brother..

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NSW's Doug Bollinger again looked sharp and bowled with pace but without luck, finishing with the unflattering figures of 0-70.

Making matters worse, Bollinger could face a fine for disputing a not-out call on Rogers, believing he had been caught behind.

Bollinger had a lengthy tantrum, glaring at Rogers before storming back to his mark and throwing the ball into the turf.
what a guy

Bupa SS - NSW v VIC - Day 3 Highlights - YouTube

Spikey

stopped throwing up every 30 minutes. :cool:

sadly the damage has been done - cameron white scored a 50. my bad, everyone

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Prospect of 30yo leggie @bachaji23 playing BBL soars after @cricketaus & states elect to classify the Aus visa recipient as a local player.
like, i would have thought being a visa recipient guarantees you be classed as a local player

Spikey

Abbott Can Bat. wouldn't surprise me if all the bowlers played and nev was 12th man #tasteitpews

also it's nice to see Zampa hitting back this season after what benchmark00 said last season (something like he'd lost it, basically)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
North Sydney Oval probably isn't the best place for leggie to make his debut. Especially one that generally bowls 2 four balls an over.