• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
randy-petes made 55 last week. katich made 10, the keeper at ten 0 and 2 extras. so the others added 43. they made 237 this week - katich 137, the keeper at ten 46 and extras 10. so the others added 44 runs. they're improving! and Tuffy took 8/36. what a guy

uvelocity

International Coach
Tassie all out 95, Qld were 2-30....how are batsman supposed to press for test selection when a pitch has 12 wkts falling in 38 overs. At this rate Tassie will be batting again before stumps
taste it you useless *****

*only so harsh so I can be like spikey+

+you ****

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Amazing win by QLD, absolutely smashed Tassie who I heard scored the second lowest total runs from a match in Shield history.

Spikey

as if tassie haven't bowled out a couple of teams out for lower over the last 2 years

god it feels great for tassie to be on the end of one of these results

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I doubt you'll find a recent instance where a team has made under 20/237.

Reigning champions are back on top of the table. :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Behrendorff pretty unlucky to not be in the XI against SA.

Also, does anyone know why Kane Richardson is not playing? Mennie is back.

Spikey

because they don't like playing him in fc

cooper scoring runs in the 2nd XI game against yep nsw

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Richardson played in the last FC game though and SA won so you would think they might try and stick to some sort of winning combination. He must be injured.

Spikey

yeah but it was very much last resort sorta stuff. whenever they've had a chance to not play the guy in FC, they don't play him. it's pretty weird. he could be injured, but it really wouldn't surprise me if they've dropped him

The state of cricket: work to do but new blood coming through

fairfax editor ****ed up with that headline. should have been 'players i intend on signing for the redbacks in the off-season'

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
yeah but it was very much last resort sorta stuff. whenever they've had a chance to not play the guy in FC, they don't play him. it's pretty weird. he could be injured, but it really wouldn't surprise me if they've dropped him

The state of cricket: work to do but new blood coming through

fairfax editor ****ed up with that headline. should have been 'players i intend on signing for the redbacks in the off-season'
Haha was just about to post that. What about the Muirhead line?!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Richardson played in the last FC game though and SA won so you would think they might try and stick to some sort of winning combination. He must be injured.
He was playing the all rounder position left by Christian playing of Australia A. Now he is back, Richardson is out.