• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I hate it when the Australian players play for NSW, they treat the games like a training match and don't give a ****. They should be banded from playing for NSW, no respect at all for baggy blue.

I hope Steyn and co tear you all a new hole, you useless ****s.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i thought theychickened out by taking hauritz off as soon as clarke went down the track but w/ever it worked out. what was gannon's spell like? the stream went down as it started
Expensive to start with. Had to go just as he was starting his second spell.

Riggins

International Captain
@bowlologist said:
Dougie not completely happy with the banter at Alan Border Field!!!! pic.twitter.com/AGGdBxlT

****ed if i can work out how to post a pic

got it!

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Geez, bit of a manchild isn't he? Remember him doing exactly the same thing to a mate of mine at AO before he was a regular for NSW even. Was a minor crack too, harden up.

Ruckus

International Captain
****ed if i can work out how to post a pic

got it!
Haha he did that to a group near us when we saw him for a ODer (I think) last year at the SCG. Some guy called him a fat asshole though, so it's probably fair enough.

Spikey

I hate it when the Australian players play for NSW, they treat the games like a training match and don't give a ****. They should be banded from playing for NSW, no respect at all for baggy blue.

I hope Steyn and co tear you all a new hole, you useless ****s.
so with those ****ers out of the way...

1. Nevill
2. Henry (?)
3. Maddinson
4. Smith
5. Patterson (?)
6. Moz
7. Haddin
4 bowlers

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
so with those ****ers out of the way...

1. Nevill
2. Henry (?)
3. Maddinson
4. Smith
5. Patterson (?)
6. Moz
7. Haddin
4 bowlers
Need more dawson and rohrer

1. Nevill
2. Dawson
3. Patterson
4. Smith
5. Rohrer
6. Haddin
7. Moz
8. SOK
9. Copeland
10. Hazlewood
11. Bollinger

Spikey

i'd be totally on board with dropping maddinson for rohrer (and moving smith to 3 rather than patterson) but it won't happen. maddinson's probably still a poni

Andre

International Regular
Reckon that Scott Henry will probably get till Xmas in the side to have a fair crack at opening. Dawson 12th man in Brisbane so you'd have to assume he's pretty close to a call up. Maddinson will get another game or 2 yet though.

For me, looks like:

Nevill
Henry
Maddinson
Smith
Dawson (Rohrer seemingly on the outer. Cruikshank starting to put some big grade runs together again, so possibly in the frame)
Haddin
Henriques
O'Keefe
Copeland
Hazlewood
Bollinger.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
Lovely, awesome win yesterday. Hopefully it continues. Despite our batting woes - what we really need is one of our 7-8 decent bowlers to step up to eliteness (at a state level). Richo/Sayers looking the most threatening at the moment, I guess.

Spikey

i should have explained patterson's selection a bit. you guys might remember i didn't think he would be selected for the first game of the season, which wasn't the popular opinion at the time, but i had the feeling at the time that was partly because clarke and smith were in at 4 and 5. you know, there's wasn't a middle order spot for him, and they didn't wanna throw him or clarke or smith up to opening/first drop. i expected him to get picked once clarke left, so with clarke now gone, i expect patterson to come in at 5

that said, that he wasn't named as even a sub for the qld game has dented my confidence a bit

Last edited: