• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
***NEWSFLASH***

South Australia may win a game in the Sheffield Shield. Tas 7 down, 90-odd to get.

Go, back-from-the-deadbacks!

Top_Cat

if he was playing nsw, butterworth would win this
Just got past 50, SA aren't immune from being Buttersworthed.

Chokebacks.

EDIT: A wicket with 18 runs to get AND THE ****ING STREAM IS DOWN.

Last edited:

Spikey

maddinson just left a ball that went on to hit the stumps

the bowler was hauritz. seen some weird stuff but..

Spikey

Quentin Hull ‏@QuentinHull

Slight delay as Clarke doesn't like the sledging of one of the patrons. Seemed pretty harmless but security now chatting to the vocalist ..

Over 20.4: Hauritz to Clarke, SIX, steps down the pitch and launches the ball miles over the bowlers' head towards the car park!

Hauritz going over to a have word with the crowd member

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Quentin Hull ‏@QuentinHull

Slight delay as Clarke doesn't like the sledging of one of the patrons. Seemed pretty harmless but security now chatting to the vocalist ..

Over 20.4: Hauritz to Clarke, SIX, steps down the pitch and launches the ball miles over the bowlers' head towards the car park!

Hauritz going over to a have word with the crowd member
must upload that!!! hold on, let me find it.....

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
ah the stream stopped for me when Clarke walked to the crease, i got no footage after that, couldnt get the stream back up.

Spikey

oh hey katich is playing for randy-petes this season.

all out for 55 today. daryl tuffey inspired blacktown too good. it seems whenever he goes lately, that team sucks

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Went to most of the final session of today's play at Alan Border Field. Took my son for the first time :)

Henry looks quite decent, and Warner was cracking, until he played too early on one. QLD bowlers began terribly. Haurtiz looked decent for the few overs I saw of him. McDermott is deceptively quick. First time I've seen him bowl in more than a One Day game, and was quite impressed.

Didn't think too much of Maddinson.