• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

TumTum

Banned
wouldve thought copeland or bollinger would make way for cummins.
Or Hazlewood.

This is so stupid, first they tell him to play more shield games, Cummins himself said he will play shield games this summer and not Tests, but then they don't even allow him that.

Whats even more stupid is they're blaming T20 for his non-inclusion. Bunch of idiots really, considering Starc and Hazlewood played in the same series.

Either they are trying to say they are not happy with Cummins' recent form, or they are as stupid as they look.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Night Test #cricket now a matter of when, not if, after @cricketicc decision overnight - James Surherland"

wa 2nd xi 4/11. probably all drunk

benchmark00

If the Prince doesn't get a gig in ODI's at some stage this Summer Spikey and I are gonna go the knuckle.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If the Prince doesn't get a gig in ODI's at some stage this Summer Spikey and I are gonna go the knuckle.
Yeah I'm starting to like the idea as well, especially since I think Watson should be rested from most of the ODIs this summer due to his heavy Test bowling workload.. :ph34r:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
So, Hughes gets another good score in the one dayers, a bit frustrating he cant bat the same way in FC cricket, looked all at sea recently. Bats a lot freer in the short forms, but still looks uncomfortable defending on the front foot & against spin.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
looking forward to seeing hughes in free hitting mode in the last 7 overs, he's pretty good at being ultra attacking when given the opportunity.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The word is the Cummins will play the 4th day of FC match, as Watson and Starc get rested for the test.

They don't think he is fit enough to play 4 days of cricket.

Though after 2 months of limited overs cricket, if he not fit enough for 4-day, how will he be fit for a Test in a month's time.

Spikey

we have a full strength team so it's more likely that we would have lost by then