• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ok here's his blog post: Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

and here's our one:

it's not ****ing hard to pick the correct squad when the correct squad is as obvious to see as the greatness of the sydney sixers.

come back next week!
i've gained a second wind

but what about the insane australian a squads??? it's nice we care about australia a again but what's the point if you're not gonna pick the best team or anything like it??? we've had like 3 aus a captains in 12 months!!! can you believe cowan was even made aus a captain? i can't! and what's the deal with you now hating michael beer?? remember when you picked tom cooper??? LOL

come back next week!

ps suck my **** gids!!!

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well i guess we should write about domestic cricket happenings....does anyone here have some writing talent?

boy this is tough