• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Paine will be lucky to ever get back into the Aussie side. I wonder if he'll ever get that elusive 2nd first class ton?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Paine will be lucky to ever get back into the Aussie side. I wonder if he'll ever get that elusive 2nd first class ton?
He'll play again I reckon. Haddin probably doesn't have long left which will make him a clear #2 behind Wade, and I can see Wade at the very least being rested from some one dayers from time to time.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Not a big fan of Hartley, but gee he seems hard done by. Better with bat and gloves than Paine.Wonder what Nevill will do if Wade is named tomorrow....

Spark

Global Moderator
Apparently the ball landed right between two fielders who went "after you"? Always glorious when that happens, Rob to post vids.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Paine will be back. I mean, the dude has walked back into the Australian A sides with no form behind him. They'll probably turn Wade into a batsman if they have to.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Inverarity said the other day..

"John Hastings has made a splendid return from injury, as has (wicketkeeper) Tim Paine,

So you know he is a selectors fav, when he has scored 96 runs at 24, although I think he has kept well.