• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely Patterson gets a gig in the Shield squad. And wouldn't be surprised if Hughes features also, but unlikely.
I dunno know, seems like Henry has a bit more pre-season form behind him. I agree with chaminda that ideally none of the guys will play though, so to a degree it mightn't matter much.

brockley

International Captain
They the papers have hyped up Nevill alone so i guess its a Blues push in the media,and he did open in one of the trials.Heard Henry got a 100 in a trial.No sign of Tim Cruikshanks he must be out of favour.
Any news what time the side will be released?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Very interesting to see in that QLD article that the Futures League T20 is not on this year. Wonder what the reasoning is for that?

Spark

Global Moderator
i feel sad that the "this is an test standard batting lineup" days of nsw cricket seem gone~

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
no rohrer bizzare
Not surprised at all he was left out of the OD side, but surely he has to be injured if he's been left out of the Shield squad as well for Scott Henry and Daniel Hughes, especially since he actually scored runs in the warmups.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Interesting to see Tremain selected in just the OD team and Hazlewood in the Shield.

Doran is a bit unlucky to not make the OD team, however I'm glad Dan Smith didn't. He might not have a contract, but still.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely Patterson gets a gig in the Shield squad.

what's it taste like mother ****er

Jesse_Hogan
Head curator at Allan Border Field in Brisbane, David Sandurski, appointed chief @MCG cricket-pitch curator, succeeding Cameron Hodgkins.

oh no

brockley

International Captain
I think Roher only averaged round 20 for the Ryobi cup last season,playing a full season,so no wonder he dropped.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I think Roher only averaged round 20 for the Ryobi cup last season,playing a full season,so no wonder he dropped.
More talking about the Shield. I mean, half our Test team hopefuls still fail the Rohrer test FFS.

One Peter Forrest also fails the Brad Hogg test..