• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
Interesting Ben Laughlin is playing for Tasmania today in the One Dayer today. I thought he was axed and was playing grade cricket in Queensland. South Australia are putting some fight today, Tas 6/153 after 40 overs. Botha has 3 of the wickets

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Chances of Phil Hughes receiving an ODI cap this season? Looking set for another decent knock in the format today.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a really strange situation. He probably deserves one, but there's that "well maybe just staying away from international cricket/the australian team for awhile is the best thing for him" line (which is obviously something we could debate for days on). Personally, pending injures, I'd like to keep him with SA all season. But that might not be feasible. I'm not sure if we have any ODI's between the ODers here this season and the ICC trophy, and on the test front, I'm not sure if we have to name the Ashes squad before the ICC trophy. So we might have to pick him in the ODers in Feb if he impresses for SA in the shield and we want to test him on the international arena before the Ashes, as well from an ICC trophy POV. so i dunno know really.

Clarke top scored in Wests' T20 game today. who says he can't play T20. He even had a bowl.

Shane Mott performed solidly too. 30* plus 2/9. What BBL teams have spots free? might be worth a shot.

Spikey

game has been stopped while engineers and so forth check the health of the grandstands

Spikey

The cycle lives on. Christian will be in the selectors good books for the next 3 months. And then he'll be out of them, probably unjustly

Top_Cat

Personally, Hughes playing in the ODI or T20 side is a better way for him back into Test contention than playing for SA all season.

Klinger seems to be in a bit of a trough.

Spikey

As noted on the last page, that Aus A tour seems to have been a bit of a curse for those involved. except for the prince obvs

brockley

International Captain
Tas 2nd xl 382 Wells and Johnston tons,
Shane Watson may play Futures cup for NSW 2nd xl,after he comes home after the first 3 Chamions' league games.

brockley

International Captain
SA 2nd xl 7/282 Travis Head 64.
Strong NSW 2nd xl squad,is it a Futures game,if not explains the strength of the squad.
Anyone remember Darren Tucker?,was a bit of a 2nd xl hero days gone by.:)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No idea Bondi Burger, but its nice to see Copeland playing at a level befitting his ability. :p

Wish there was a Shield match or a few more futures matches on at the moment.

brockley

International Captain
Tas 210 Dunk 210* Cazzulino 89,356 lead.

The NSW and Vic 2ND XL game is not a Futures cup game,Shane Watson has been slated to play Canberra Comets in NSW first Futures game.

For selectors on holland,they need a decent look at him moreso for the Ashes,otherwise Glenn Maxwell may play in place of him.