• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
So did Voges finally get dropped after years of average performances. Just need to drop North and Shaun Marsh and they might be able to beat a side that is not raped by Australian selections and injuries.

Butterworth can't you score you twice a season 50/100 against someone else.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
So did Voges finally get dropped after years of average performances. Just need to drop North and Shaun Marsh and they might be able to beat a side that is not raped by Australian selections and injuries.

Butterworth can't you score you twice a season 50/100 against someone else.
Which format you talking about? If they dropped him, that's a terrible move.

Voges has been one of the most consistent performers in the entire country in the 50 over games. In first class I would rate his previous season one of his best.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Voges injured his back in the last Shield game.
That explains things then.

NSW ahead by 314 at drinks. Declaration should come soon IMO. 314 in 2.5 sessions on a 4th day pitch, even at Bankstown, shouldn't be easy for Tasmania. (Plus I need an NSW win for the tipping competition..)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Which format you talking about? If they dropped him, that's a terrible move.

Voges has been one of the most consistent performers in the entire country in the 50 over games. In first class I would rate his previous season one of his best.
Consistently average yes.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I thought so. He might even be rested for that game by CA given how close it is to the Test.
Yeah he might be rested but for me its a risk as he wouldn't have played any proper Cricket for a while.

I hope Watson and Warner both play. I made note of the venue in my previous post as its convenient that the Shield match is being played in the same city as the First Test.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
How many more Shield games do we get Clarke for?
That's it.

Cricinfo: As for Clarke, the match ends a brief but productive stint as NSW captain, with the Blues not engaging in another Shield fixture until the week before the first Test. Clarke will now undergo a personal "boot camp" to get his fitness up to the level required for Tests, before making a rare club appearance for Western Suburbs in Sydney grade competition.

Noble One

I always enjoy it when the Test players play a game for their club side. Must be such a career highlight for some to bowl at Michael Clarke.

Spark

Global Moderator
He might just bat in the match. What I'd do, anyway.

Oh, and Patto.

Last edited:

robelinda

Looked like a very dodgy LBW to get rid of Rogers at the WACA.

Loving the live stream, am hoping to record every ball they show for every match.