• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Higgs, so much talent he could potentially do anything on a cricket field.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tassie in trouble at 5-123. NSW were 5-124, big challenge for Paine to even get past the follow on.

adub

International Captain
Butts coming out and slapping a ton against us wouldn't surprise at all. Wouldn't be the first time.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith takes Paine second ball with a classic leg-spinners dismissal.

#omfggethiminthetestside

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Highlights of Day 1 and Day 2 are up on YouTube for anyone who's interested, btw. Cbf linking but they're there.

brockley

International Captain
Tom Stray has moved back to Victoria to play in clubland,strange decision since he was in the run on Redbacks side last year.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Butts coming out and slapping a ton against us wouldn't surprise at all. Wouldn't be the first time.
Haha yeah; he used to be useless for 80% of the season and then get MOTM against us twice.
I picked Butterworth for most wickets only due to his opposition. Prince let me know about his love affair against NSW about 3 years ago now..

The follow on is 150 in first class cricket, yeah? Doubt NSW would take it anyway.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I picked Butterworth for most wickets only due to his opposition. Prince let me know about his love affair against NSW about 3 years ago now..

The follow on is 150 in first class cricket, yeah? Doubt NSW would take it anyway.

Its always Butterworth. Always!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just a shame that he'll never play Test Cricket for Australia based due to his parents decision to name him Luke. :p

Actually think Wright might play a Test or two for England one day.

Oh and Bosisto is playing for WA, so good.

uvelocity

International Coach

50 runs a day of match length iirc

2 strange scorecards huh

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
50 runs a day of match length iirc

2 strange scorecards huh
Test match is 200 though. I think in Tests it might reduce by 50 if there is a washed out day or something along those lines. Yeah weird scorecard - Once you get in, it seems easy.

There is an official live stream for the ODD match for those who didn't know.. on F00x Sports or something similar..

uvelocity

International Coach
Test match is 200 though. I think in Tests it might reduce by 50 if there is a washed out day or something along those lines. Yeah weird scorecard - Once you get in, it seems easy.

There is an official live stream for the ODD match for those who didn't know.. on F00x Sports or something similar..
actually yeah that didnt make sense. maybe its match days length less 1 x 50 or something

hopefully all these posts get deleted