• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if harris hasn't convinced them already nothing from here will have (and surely the OD final reminded them that harris is pretty **** hot)

adub

International Captain
For someone who for quite a long time was nothing much at FC level Harris is now a seriously awesome bowler.

As I've posted elsewhere I would be having him and Pattinson opening the bowling for us in England without question. Bird/Sidds to fight for the third spot and injury cover. That's the best chance we have of winning tests atm.

Ruckus

International Captain
Yeah I'd be pretty confident we could take down England with an attack of Harris, Pattinson and Bird (or Siddle if need be). It's very risky considering all three would have come off injuries recently, but Aus cricket is really at a stage where we are just gonna have to take these risks to get the results we want. The safer alternative will probably just mean we'll lose anyway because of lack of quality. Would much prefer to at least have a fighting chance.

pup11

International Coach
Its amazing how dangerous the new ball is currently in shield cricket, an amazing and gritty effort from Silk and Cossie in the first gig ensured that Tassie don't cave in like they have done second time around, yet they are still hanging in there because someone in their side always stands up and does the job in tough situations.

Can't see Tassie losing from here, infact they already seem to have enough runs to play with considering the conditions aren't all that easy to bat in.

adub

International Captain
Its amazing how dangerous the new ball is currently in shield cricket, an amazing and gritty effort from Silk and Cossie in the first gig ensured that Tassie don't cave in like they have done second time around, yet they are still hanging in there because someone in their side always stands up and does the job in tough situations.

Can't see Tassie losing from here, infact they already seem to have enough runs to play with considering the conditions aren't all that easy to bat in.
and Queensland's batting stinks.

But, I do think they'd like another 60-70 just to be sure.

howardj

International Coach
How's Paine with the gloves?

A giant compared to Wade, I know

But compared to normal standards, is he good?