• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
DWTA. More bad luck than anything else, from where I was standing. He wasn't far out and Haddin belted it; no chance to get back. By that stage NSW had got back into it and were trying to take advantage of a sub-par Faulkner.
If he wasn't far out what did those extra few centimeters/feet prove?

Anyway, really pleased for Henriques reaching his highest score, hopefully he brings up three figures tomorrow.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Great to see Haddin and Mosies score runs. Hopefully neither get called up for Australia, and they can play for real team all season.

Would be awesome if Mosies toned up.

Sylvester

State Captain
Nice to see Henriques backing up his knock last week. Really hope he can get that elusive 100.

Last edited:

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
As much as I am supporting Tassie here, I am glad to see Smith, Haddin and Henriques all finding form. This can only be good news for Australian cricket.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have CA finally got the message and made NSW be involved in every domestic fixture this year in an attempt to b00st interest?

adub

International Captain
Never thought I'd ever see Fui Fui ton up, but he's done it, and in tough circumstances too. Super stuff.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Good on you Moses. Great to see him making the most of the opportunity he has been given with Katich, Hughes, Jaques and Khawaja all gone to be one of NSW's top batsmen.

adub

International Captain
Brilliant support from Copes too. Great to see the likes of Moi Moi, Smitteh, and Copes starting the season on fire.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah awesome work Henriques, always brilliant to see a youngish guy with obvious talent produce a big innings.

The battle to become Australia's number 2 ranked all rounder is really heating up..
Henriques, Marsh, Christian, Maxwell, Faulkner and Butterworth with the more experienced Hopes and McDonald still very good domestic performers.