• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

dermo

International Vice-Captain
btw taking bets on how long untill some **** writes an article declaring Sandhu an ashes bolter

Riggins

International Captain
i was very wrong. i did not know mennie was injured? he is injured right?

Top_Dog bang on target again. wag.

Riggins

International Captain
you been watching spike? anything in the deck to suggest it's not a **** performace? i guess nsw bowling first says it's not a total road?

dermo

International Vice-Captain
you been watching spike? anything in the deck to suggest it's not a **** performace? i guess nsw bowling first says it's not a total road?
i watched a bit of the stream before tea and the pitch is certainly green and there was a bit of movement but the nsw bowlers were bowling a top notch line and length. oh and ludeman would have copped it hard when he got back to the sheds, got himself out in true wicketkeeper style, 6 down for not many and he charges copeland trying to launch him over mid on and edges it to the slips

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i didn't see that much of the stream today. i dunno know, i think bounce may have been the biggest factor,

Top_Cat

i was very wrong. i did not know mennie was injured? he is injured right?

Top_Dog bang on target again. wag.
There is absolutely nothing good about that at all. I did assume Mennie was injured, surely that's the only reason he's missing.

Amazing how the swing just disappears like that as soon as SA take the ball. I personally blame Geoff Lawson.

Last edited:

Spikey

sun did come out tbf

Mennie is injured in the way Siddle was for the Perth test, isn't it? Like he could play, but chances are he'll be so below the standard fitness required you're better off going with a fully fit bowler

Of course, Mennie is the 4th best performed batsman SA had available...

Riggins

International Captain
i heard he was fine, putland for tightjeans the only change, depending on a replacement batters fitness. mennie not playing was a real suprise. thought they might have gone for christian if he went down to do a bit either way.

Spikey

no-one likes christian though so we all won there

pews probably flapping it to the picture

Riggins

International Captain
but srsly. can either of these two hit it off the square? also surely copes is due a failure if we can get a few earlies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
no-one likes christian though so we all won there

pews probably flapping it to the picture
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!

Will it be ready for the start of the next Shield season by the way or you will be playing your early home games at the real home of South Australian cricket, Coffs Harbour?