• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Reckon the patented SA loss by 10 is the hot tip; dudded for <100, concede 500 then a couple of blokes secure their place for the next 5 seasons by scoring the only tons they'll score for the next 5 seasons.
though we do have dave dawson itbt

hows kurtis patterson going in grade anyone?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolutely. On paper, Vic are the only team with genuine stars so it'd make sense if they won the whole comp so I expect them to do so. Anyone else, it would be a triumph of team and professionalism, solid play, etc. rather than really high standard cricket.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
horrible. daniel hughes should probably replace rad haddin, but they'll probably go with Truckshank just to piss me off

...damn
your thoughts on hughes? havnt seen much of him besides the big bash and he looked half decent but thats only really when his maxwell style clear the leg and swing came off. and piss cruickshank off i say, when you have a such a large grade comp to choose from it doesn't make a lot of sense to keep going back to a player who has proven himself to be only mediocre at best, hardly the sort of player whose going to put us in a position to win a game outright within 4 days.

Spikey

i don't have any opinion on hughes. (i think benchmark00 does). he just seems the obvious non-cruickshank replacement, and by god i want the non-crucikshank replacement

adub

International Captain
Quotient champ.

am I the only one who thinks it highlights the fact the competition isn't that strong and we've got 6 mediocre teams with no real game breakers and standouts?
No. The quality is absolutely dire.

Spikey

Alex Carey, Sam Raphael, Michael Klinger, Callum Ferguson, Travis Head, Jake Brown, Tim Ludeman (wk), Johan Botha (c), Chadd Sayers, Gary Putland, Peter George, Cullen Bailey (12th)

Riggins you were wrong

Top_Cat

Bowling line-up looks improved for SA this game, Putland's footmarks will give Botha's bowling more teeth on day 4 which, considering the batting line-up, he'll need.