• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Well, lets kick things off with some old-fashioned predictions, mainly so we can laugh at ourselves come March/April. Reckon it's a pretty wide-open race this year, as much as any other.

Shield: Queensland
Ryobi Cup: Western Australia
Big Bash: Perth Scorchers
Non-capped player to get a game by end of summer: Alister McDermott
Capped player to get dropped: Clint McKay from SS side.

brockley

International Captain
Tis done,has stuff about the warm ups and the futures team.
Wonder how the futures game will go Teusday,its packed with Tassie Tigers,the Vics is almost a 3rd xl,but James Pattinson is subbed in.
:p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was thinking about running a tipping comp for this this season. Would start a separate thread obviously. How many would be keen? Apart from Simon obviously.

brockley

International Captain
:wacko:
Does it include Futures cup.
BTW anyone know if CA will cover the Futures games,Ryobi and Sheffield in September.
A week from Sunday is the first Ryobi.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
We had a CW dream team comp one year (modesty forbids me from mentioning who won :cool:) but Sportal has never seemed to do an Oz domestic one again.

Just hoping the new Redbacks captain is called for chucking at some stage for now.

brockley

International Captain
If he will get called anywhere,it will be here.
Poor Aaron Bird gave up trying,he could have played for oz.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tis done,has stuff about the warm ups and the futures team.
Wonder how the futures game will go Teusday,its packed with Tassie Tigers,the Vics is almost a 3rd xl,but James Pattinson is subbed in.
:p
Can you let me know the Vics Futures XI?

I'm hoping for another big year from Rob Quiney. I hope he's the uncapped player who gets a game in ODIs and T20 for Australia. A smokey for the Test team, but less likely.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Shield - WA
Ryobi - Vic
Bash - Stars

Non-capped player to get a game by end of summer: Rob Quiney
Capped player to get dropped: Xavier Doherty, hopefully.

Leading Shield Run Scorer - Nic Maddinson
Leading Shield Wicket Taker: Nathan Coulter-Nile