• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cameron white being a class act in the abc interview ftr. sticking around even with the abc guy allowing him to go away and die in a hole.

his horse lost today too. loser

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jeez that game had some ebbs and flows. Fantastic finish, what an over from Harris. Can't help but feel Handscomb and Hastings threw the game away needlessly. Equation was well and truly within reach when those two were in.

Also, is it me or did the Fox Sports commentators not mention that Qld put in a slip to Ahmed? My mate and I were debating whether you'd have one in, and assumed they had not as there was no mention of it. When Ahmed edged it we're like "yesssss noooooooooooooo".

Great game, another top final.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah look, you're either a Fawad Ahmed guy or a Clive Rose guy.

I'm a Clive Rose guy.

dem spectacles...