• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
typical marsh behaviour this. playing an awesome knock when it's not needed anymore. qld-vic final

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
why is Johnston playing today? surely after last game tassie realised 6 bowlers were too many
Best batsman available for the spot really. They could've picked someone like Wells or Cosgrove but they'd have to change the batting order completely. I think they realised he probably wouldn't bowl; he was just picked to bat 6/7.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pat Cummins ✔ @93Cummins

You're back @mitchmarsh235! #futurebluebagger #hearditfirst

hey pat i think it's about 203490 times more likely that you are a future WAnker tbh

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
Really liking the Jake Brown selection. Beefs up the batting which is so badly needed and probably worthy on his bowling alone. Carey performed as expected mind.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
Yeah for some reason I forgot who brown was and thought he was some young, relative unknown.

When I actually checked I triggered and was like 'oh yeah this guy ****'

I definitely should have checked before making a rash/stupid comment though - granted.

Last edited:

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
lol, how on earth have the Bulls made the Ryobi Cup final? Just 4 wins, by far the worst net run rate, conceded 4 bonus points in 3 losses including two against their final opponents, top score of 87 by hartley (!). They have almost nothing going for them.

Hope they smash the Vics.

Riggins

International Captain
To be fair when fellas like Worrall/Tietjens are your competition and your last 3 grade seasons have been 27 @20.52, 31 @18.10 & 28 @17.93 I don't think it's an awfully harsh comment.
one of those seasons he bowled left arm ortho's fwiw.

sort of situation where you need to look past the numbers, and actually watch them play, imo.

Last edited:

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
one of those seasons he bowled left arm ortho's fwiw.

sort of situation where you need to look past the numbers, and actually watch them play, imo.
Haha what a gun.

I've seen him two or three times and he's looked decent enough. No issue with extending the batting anyway as anyone else who comes in is bound to fail and bat 11 while doing so.

Although if they wanted to select a Kensington bowler surprised they looked past Opie given what he did last week.

Riggins

International Captain
they didn't select him as a bowler tho, he's a batsmen. they selected him because he made a 100 for the second 11 last week.