• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not that a big fan of that. they're gone. move on. i'd rather attempt to steal promising players from other states. the biggest disappointment of the off-season was not that usman etc left, but that we replaced them with dawson, crickshank etc. it was a backward step, and so would be focusing on signing back usman, hughes etc.

Top_Cat

The rest of the season panning out better for SA than I thought it would; Tassie on top of NSW and QLD getting dunked by WA. Considering the fixtures to come, looking good......good.........

Last edited:

brockley

International Captain
Will be interesting who is in the Australia A squad,that should weaken the top sides,i gather NSW and QLD will be under represented,altho NSW seems to have blown their shield season.

benchmark00

AusA for 5 ODs vs Eng Lions: Finch (c), Paine (vc), Boyce, Burns, C-Nile, Cutting, Ferguson, Hastings, Hazlewood, S.Marsh, Richardson, Voges

Spikey

jason krejza now has a greater number of FC tons than FC 5 wicket hauls, and now more tons than Tim Paine