• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Bad Shot Hall of Fame

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
As inspired by Suresh Raina's wild charge to Jeetan Patel on 0 with India needing 100 to win in a Test match with 6 wickets remaining. Missed the ball by about 4 inches and clean bowled. Photo included. :ph34r:

Attachments

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Haddin's one, definitely.

How about Shane Warne on 99 holing out to deep midwicket off Vettori in the last over of the day in Perth 2001? :p

Flametree

International 12th Man
For some reason I can only think of English ones...

Mike Gatting's reverse sweep as England were cruising to a World Cup win in '87.

David Gower's flick to fine leg in the last over (was it last ball even?) before lunch in the Ashes test in 1990/91.

I guess leaves don't count, but Strauss's last onfield act as a test player was up there.

I think Tino Best has a contender, doesn't he?

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Seem to remember Ramps charging Warne and getting stumped by a mile. Got dogs abuse for that - think it was the 2001 Ashes.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Shaun Tait walking across his stumps, only to be bowled by Harmison at Trent Bridge 2005 was pretty dreadful.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
New Zealand needing 6 runs to tie from the final ball of a World Series Cup match in Melbourne. Against the gentle medium pace of Trevor Chappell, Brian McKechnie plays a perfect forward defense.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm sure i labelled some shot played during the SA-ENG series worse than Haddin's shot but i can't for the life of me remember it

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag's from todays wasn't much better considering how much he had already scored from the over.