• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ever wish you were an all-time great?

DJellett

International Debutant
CricketWeb Cricket gives you the chance to attain that status!

CWC is a new virtual cricket league, right here on CW, where the forumites are the players.
Imagine the thrill of your alter-ego working your way all the way from domestic debutant to all time great; developing rivalries, overcoming obstructions, challenging real-world stars and hopefully winning premierships and more along the way - that is what CWC is all about.

This is the perfect vessel for all the cricket fanatics out there to live their dreams vicariously through this forum; so that we no longer come on the forum just to dream of cricket greatness, or discuss cricket greatness - but also to become cricket greatness.

If this interests you, find out more and register via THIS THREAD.

Look forward to seeing you there,
Dyl

jan

State Vice-Captain
"Your player will be added to the database, and from there all you have to do is follow your progress!" So I just add myself and watch me play simulated matches? Sound conveniently effortless :)
Also wonder if the names of registered players are their real names? Some look too genuine.

DJellett

International Debutant
"Your player will be added to the database, and from there all you have to do is follow your progress!" So I just add myself and watch me play simulated matches? Sound conveniently effortless :)
Also wonder if the names of registered players are their real names? Some look too genuine.
Indeed. Effortless, yet rewarding!

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
If the time commitment/effort is basically nothing, I'm happy to be involved!

You could use my info already posted in the thread.

Spark

Global Moderator
P Spark to join the legions of world-famous greats with one-letter first names.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i can tell benchmark007 so wants to join this but his forum ego is preventing him

DJellett

International Debutant
We are still keen to take on more members - please read the original post, and if you are interested feel free to register