• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Tours 2013

NowtonCC

Cricket Spectator
Hello

I am writing on here to ask if anybody knows any team or club within the UK that would be willing to let my cricket team down to the cricket club for a cricket tour next season.

I was thinking possibly the May bank holiday weekend as it gives us time on the monday to recover! And to get back to Sunny Suffolk!*

We have an annual Tour at our cricket club on the August bank holiday *where two teams come down and it is very good fun, but now a lot of us are growing up (Ages range from 18-24) we want to go somewhere else!

A little bit about us*

There would be approximately 15 of us who would come down and we are very young and very lively! So possibly a team that goes to bed early and doesn't drink much may not want us to come down!*

The tour that we have goes on from
The Friday to the Monday of the bank holiday weekend in August and we tent up (All 3 teams) and play t20 games during the day and then have a good night in the clubhouse and where ever the night takes us! but we would be up for staying at a hotel or whatever !

If you could let us know if your team or any other team would be willing for this then please reply as we want to
Sort this out ASAP !

Thanks very much*

Nowton CC