• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Cricket Draft : Group D

Which team is the strongest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Vote for the strongest team out of the three considering the balance and individual quality. Only the Test Career has to be considered. Two out of the three teams will go ahead. Write ups can be added by the managers if they want, and I will update it in the OP. Players who made their debut post 1970 were eligible to be picked.

VOTE FOR ONLY TWO TEAMS

Team Saint Kopite

1. Michael Vaughan.
2. Gary Kirtsen.
3. David Boon.
4. Kevin Pietersen.
5. Steve Waugh. [C]
6. Shivnarine Chanderpaul.
7. Rashid Latif. [†]
8. Heath Streak.
9. Shane Warne.
10. Michael Holding.
11. Colin Croft.

12. Ravi Shastri

Team Marcuss

1. Atherton
2. Langer
3. Sangakkara
4. Vengsarkar
5. Clarke
6. Prior
7. Cairns
8. Shakib
9. Muralitharan
10. Anderson
11. Walsh

12.Daryll Cullinan

Team kingkallis

CricZo XI

1. Graeme Smith ( 2002 )
2. Desmond Haynes ( 1978 )
3. Ricky Ponting ( 1995 )
4. Alvin Kallicharan ( 1972 )
5. Mohammad Azharuddin ( 1985 )
6. Robin Smith ( 1988 )
7. Ian Healy ( 1988 )
8. Graeme Swann ( 2008 )
9. Dale Steyn ( 2004 )
10. Curtley Ambrose ( 1988 )
11. Jeff Thomson ( 1973 )

12. Jonty Rhodes ( 1992 )

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
KingKallis first easily, think he has the best team in this entire draft by a mile.

SaintKopite second, marginally better than Marcuss's team in the key areas.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Uh, better redo this. Marcuss had Courtney Walsh in his team, not Shoaib Akhtar.

Not sure what Shoaib's doing up there, or in Marcuss' post in the thread that got copied here. :laugh:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If only I knew that Walsh was there instead of Shoaib. Could've changed matters easily.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Uh, better redo this. Marcuss had Courtney Walsh in his team, not Shoaib Akhtar.

Not sure what Shoaib's doing up there, or in Marcuss' post in the thread that got copied here. :laugh:
I just copied his post from the main thread.

1. Atherton
2. Langer
3. Sangakkara
4. Vengsarkar
5. Clarke
6. Prior
7. Cairns
8. Shakib
9. Muralitharan
10. Anderson
11. Akhtar

12.Daryll Cullinan

Why didn't Marcuss say anything when he checked this thread?

watson

Banned
Watson just hates my teams tbh.
I happen to like your team Marcuss :D

But as it so happens, I like the other 2 teams a little more. That's all.

The same can be said for the current Voodoo Draft. Most people obviously thought - I quite like Watson's team of funny 1920s folk, but I think that I like Marcuss's - Eds - KKs teams a little/lot better. And no doubt for good and different reasons.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Is Marcuss okay with this? What is bizarre is that when he had the wrong line up with Akhtar, he was leading comfortably and when I corrected it and added Walsh, he hardly got any votes and SK took the lead.

So do you want to redo it Marcuss? Else like always, KK and SK pick a player from his team, KK going first.