• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Cricket Draft : Group C

Which team is the strongest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Vote for the strongest team out of the three considering the balance and individual quality. Only the Test Career has to be considered. Two out of the three teams will go ahead. Write ups can be added by the managers if they want, and I will update it in the OP. Players who made their debut post 1970 were eligible to be picked.

VOTE FOR ONLY TWO TEAMS

Team Jager

Jager's XI

1. Alistair Cook
2. Navjot Sidhu
3. Dean Jones
4. Ramnaresh Sarwan
5. Allan Border*
6. Thilan Samaraweera
7. Alec Stewart+
8. Saqlain Mushtaq
9. Bob Willis
10. Allan Donald
11. Glenn McGrath

Misbah ul-Haq

Team MichaelF7777

Charter 77

Gordon Greenidge
John Wright
Richie Richardson (*)
Jaques Kallis
Michael Hussey
Nathan Astle
MS Dhoni (+)
Shaun Pollock
Chaminda Vaas
Iqbal Qasim
Bruce Reid

12th Man: Terry Alderman

Team Himmanv

01. Saeed Anwar
02. Kepler Wessels
03. Jonathan Trott
04. Greg Chappell
05. Graham Thorpe
06. Shane Watson
07. Imran Khan*
08. Ian Botham
09. Ian Smith+
10. Shane Bond
11. Rangana Herath

12. Thilakaratne Dilshan

watson

Banned
I think that Himannv has just shot himself in the foot. He should be leading 3-1-1, but now the other two participants have an advantage unless they even the ledger.

watson

Banned
Drat.

The inclusion of Kepler Wessells in Himannv's team (I can still see Bob Willis targeting Kepler's leg stump as his right foot heads toward the line of off-stump), and the lack of a real quick in Michael's team is making it difficult to choose. I like both Greg Chappell and Iqbal Qasim too.

Himannv

International Coach
I think that Himannv has just shot himself in the foot. He should be leading 3-1-1, but now the other two participants have an advantage unless they even the ledger.
Well, I may lose the draft due to the way I voted, but I have no regrets about the way I went about it and the team I've picked.

watson

Banned
That's interesting. Just went to cast my second vote but can't because it says - 'You have already voted on this poll'. I've just learned something.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Thanks for the votes everyone.

Counting watson's vote, Himmanv wins this group so he can pick a player first from Michael's team. And then Jager can pick his.