• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The AAAS Wishes Ajit Agarkar a Happy Birthday

masterblaster

International Captain
Marc, Neil, Myself and all the other 15+ members of the AAAS (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society) would like to wish Ajit Agarkar a happy 26th Birthday.

Three Cheers For AA!

Hip Hip!

HURRAY!

Hip Hip!

HURRAY!

Hip Hip!

HURRAY!

May the AAAS grow even stronger in the coming year, and may AA grow and prosper into a more mature and more effective all rounder.

Happy 26th Birthday to Ajit Agarkar

amits

Banned
happy birthday to agarkar. expecting to c him destroy aus in this match.

with the FFFC not getting any members, it is closed now :( and now even i join this ever-growing AAAS and become a super-member of it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Many happy returns oh great one, I trust my fellow members are giving all their loved ones gifts in accordance with tradition.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
furious_ged said:
Today is his birthday, yet he's the one dishing out pies... :lol:
It's traditional for the host to supply the food at a birthday party.

Mmmmmmmm, pie

Happy birthday, AA

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
Many happy returns oh great one, I trust my fellow members are giving all their loved ones gifts in accordance with tradition.
<quack> I've just given LE a bottle of Leffe

well, a Leffe bottle, anyway.

<quack> I don't know what you mean

The bottle was empty

<quack> evaporation?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Happy b'day AA! The Aussies really celebrated your b'day with a lot of fireworks!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
He seems to be giving lots of prezzies out to the Aussies...I thought it was supposed to be the other way round!

sangita

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
happy b'day ajit and happy anniverasary to you and fatima . i wish you all the best in future . please give me your id

sangita

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
ajit is best

[]happy b'day ajit and happy anniverasary to you and fatima . i wish you all the best in future . please give me your id i like you

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Ajit Is the Best ???

Dont know about that . But he sure is, AT THE SAME TIME, the most endearing as well as the most infuriating cricketer from India ever and that is a phenomenal marriage of contradictions which he manages to embody so perfectly, so effortlessly and so consistently !!