• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The AAAS Wishes Ajit Agarkar a Happy Birthday

deep85

Cricket Spectator
AA's 30th birthday

I am a big fan of AA. I want to be a member of AAAS. But sadly he dosent get the appriciation he deserves. I am doubtful about his place in series against Pakistan. Ganguly's favourate boy Balaji is back. AA had one bad game in recently concluded challenger series. He lost his place in IndiaA side which was captained by Dravid. He dosent get enough matches on trot to do justice to his potential. He has performed very well with bat this season in domestic cricket. I hope he gets picked on the form he has shown this season and not on a single bad game. Lets hope that when we wish AA on his 30th Birthday he will be leading all rounder in world cricket.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
deep85 said:
I am a big fan of AA. I want to be a member of AAAS. But sadly he dosent get the appriciation he deserves. I am doubtful about his place in series against Pakistan. Ganguly's favourate boy Balaji is back. AA had one bad game in recently concluded challenger series. He lost his place in IndiaA side which was captained by Dravid. He dosent get enough matches on trot to do justice to his potential. He has performed very well with bat this season in domestic cricket. I hope he gets picked on the form he has shown this season and not on a single bad game. Lets hope that when we wish AA on his 30th Birthday he will be leading all rounder in world cricket.
He is 30 ??? :-O :-O

deep85

Cricket Spectator
I only said that when he is 30 he will be the leading cricketer in world. He is only 26. Lets give him a couple of years. Cant u?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
deep85 said:
I only said that when he is 30 he will be the leading cricketer in world. He is only 26. Lets give him a couple of years. Cant u?
Of course, though he may need a few more, me thinks.... :sleep:

deep85

Cricket Spectator
I am not so sure. He may not need those couple of years. With Ajit you cant be certain of any thing. Thats why I like him!

amokk1

U19 12th Man
He could be like..the Marvan Attpatu of cricket...made a lot of ducks in his innings and now is a solid batsman.

Or he can like be the most lethal bowler in his 30's or something. But, It would really suprised me, and I would love to see this happen...Ajit Agarkar becoming a genine all rounder and captaining India one day.

Love to look on the faces of the aussies that day haha...

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
amokk1 said:
He could be like..the Marvan Attpatu of cricket...made a lot of ducks in his innings and now is a solid batsman.

Or he can like be the most lethal bowler in his 30's or something. But, It would really suprised me, and I would love to see this happen...Ajit Agarkar becoming a genine all rounder and captaining India one day.

Love to look on the faces of the aussies that day haha...
Ha...Love to see many of CW members faces that day!

It is bound to happen one day...lets now just hope...

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
nikhil1772 said:
Ha...Love to see many of CW members faces that day!

It is bound to happen one day...lets now just hope...
i used to think once that it would happen and would be delighted if it still did but with every passing series, that hope is dwindling. Ther isnt much of a hope left I am afraid.

I can pray of course.

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
True,but I cant help but blame the media and newspapers for not covering AA news...I mean look at the newspapers and TV news channels covering Balaji's injuries and Nehra's Ankle all the useless blah blah...

And it hurts coz you KNOW AA is better than any of them and deserves more...how many noticed and congratulated AA on 200 ODI wickets?Also he is one of the few players with the double of more than 1000 runs and 200 wickets...His fielding is near flawless.

Though I agree AA needs to do work harder and be more consistent,he needs more support

viktor

State Vice-Captain
about him captaining india; he captained WZ in the deodhars....anything in the local media about his captaincy??

amokk1

U19 12th Man
Haha, he has one of those faces...and you feel sorry for him when people just laugh at him. He looks like he is about to cry or something.

Haha, c'mon Ajit...Captain india !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
viktor said:
about him captaining india; he captained WZ in the deodhars....anything in the local media about his captaincy??
Nothing whatsoever.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
amokk1 said:
He could be like..the Marvan Attpatu of cricket...
Err... isn't Marvan Atapattu the Marvan Atapattu of cricket? :blink:
And Chaminda Vaas is already to bowling what Atapattu is to batting.

sangita

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
ajit happy b'day

[ajit is a good player i wish you a very special happy b;day and happy anniversary to you and fatima

sangita

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
amokk1 said:
Haha, he has one of those faces...and you feel sorry for him when people just laugh at him. He looks like he is about to cry or something.

Haha, c'mon Ajit...Captain india !!
donot make fun of people like aajit do you understand

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
sangita said:
donot make fun of people like aajit do you understand
Good to see a female Indian cricket fan on the forum.

Welcome and hope you have a good time at CW.