• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Refugees from the C4 Cricket Forum?

Sidney Swinger

Cricket Spectator
I've just been redirected here from a posting on the C4 forum. There's been a few nonces there recently who just came into it looking to upset people with absurd racial taunts. Hopefully, that sort of thing doesn't go on here.

Good to see the need for a login. The other features look good too.

Roz

Cricket Spectator
Like Sidney and Rooban I'm a refugee from C4. Having just checked out their forum I have found at least four postings in my name that are not by me. One assumes that cannot happen here.

Roz :O

bliksem

Cricket Spectator
Hello refugees. Just having a look around, might stay if the beers cold and the sandwiches have bacon in them.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Hi people 8D. I'm sure you'll find Cricket Web Forums a nice place to be :D, all forums are moderated by regular users, even if none of them are English.. yet :)

Sidney - if we catch anyone making racist comments on here, they will be banned before you can say "Ramprakash got himself out. Again".

And Reuben - Me? Crazy? Where did you get that impression from :laugh:

James

Cricket Web Owner
We've become very strict and any sign of trouble the offending person will be banned with no warnings.

Good to have the new forum members :) Get posting ;)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Get this weeks as well and you're way in the hunt for first place!

Good thanks - time well spent.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Any sign of Warez activity on the Cricket Web forums and bannings and deletions will take place.

Simply can't have illegal activity going on here.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol dont worry about that

2 of my closest friends parents are lawyers
and one of my relatives is a lawyer all in nz :p

so we got 3 Lawyers to defend ourselves :D:D