• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rauf In Controversy

Xuhaib

International Coach
feel sorry for his wife and kids have no sympathies for the girl going out with an already married bloke is not very clever.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
feel sorry for his wife and kids have no sympathies for the girl going out with an already married bloke is not very clever.
His wife knew what she was getting herself into when she signed up.

If you're gonna take a ride in the Raufymobile, you've gotta expect to have your hair blown back a bit. Can not tame that man.

smash84

The Tiger King
Umpire Asad Rauf denies starlet’s charge, says he promised her nothing - Indian Express

hmmm....Rauf isn't very convincing

"“I do remember the girl. She was keen to be part of the Bigg Boss TV show and wanted me to put in a word for her,” Rauf told The Indian Express over the phone from Pakistan.

“I don’t remember where I met her,” Rauf said. “During our travels around the world and at the Indian Premier League parties we meet a number of fans and people in the show business. They request you for pictures and we oblige.” "