• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KP vs Afridi

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Who is the bigger diva? I thought it was Afridi but KP has outdone Afridi recently. Wouldn't be surprised if Afridi does something outrageous now.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Definitely Pietersen. Afridi is a cheat and all, but at least Afridi has had to deal with a board, and at times cricketing culture, that's totally ****ed.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I don't know. What I know is that I don't have time for the tricks these guys keep playing.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Definitely Pietersen. Afridi is a cheat and all, but at least Afridi has had to deal with a board, and at times cricketing culture, that's totally ****ed.
Yeah agreed. Afridi didn't move to India the first time he thought he was unfairly left out of a team either.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Pietersen without a doubt

kinda becomes the new attention seeker, pretty much sure he has ADHD like Michael Phelps did!!

AaronK

State Regular
pieterson.. because i am an afridi fan

so suck it haters...... afridi is the best thing that has happend to cricket :)