• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

Cruxdude

International Debutant
The ideal situation here is Pietersen struggles to score runs for Surrey, averaging in the 20s, and the whole stupid thing can be put to bed.

I'm still not sure that there actually is a route back for him, it's just calling his bluff, and I suspect that had his IPL contract been much higher than base there's no way he'd have tried to get out of it.
Can't win can he? Let him play county cricket to prove he is actually interested. Ohh he is playing just because his IPL contract is so low.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah gotta agree with that. He's made his return to County as people said he should if he wants back in. You can't criticise him for not playing and then when he does criticise him for his reasons.

If he bombs it should shut it down. But Downton going has helped his cause.

Ashtomar

Cricket Spectator
In form he's what people want to see. Unless you are one of those posters that would rather England lose without him than win with him... 8-)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol at Ash trying to talk sense in this thread.. :) All the best mate.. And Sam, why so bitter on KP? He is trying to make a comeback.. Keyword is "trying".. I dont think any in this thread are saying he should walk back into the test side. He should perform and the guys in possession should **** up and if a spot is open, he should be considered for it on cricketing merits. All most guys here have been against is this stupid blackballing of his name as if he committed some heinous crime..

On a related topic, is Graves the Srinivasan to Giles Clarke's Pawar?

Shady Slim

International Coach
In form he's what people want to see. Unless you are one of those posters that would rather England lose without him than win with him... 8-)
actually this is an interesting point

english supporters would you rather win with KP or lose and keep the anti-KP stance

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Depends, an initial win with him in the side isn't worth if it winds up in another fallout with long-term damage

An Ashes win though. Play anyone for all I care as long as the urn comes home then who gives a ****