• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
At that the same time nobody has been THAT bad.
No one has been corrupt or match fixed. But it's up there with some of the worst man management I've seen for a while in a sports team.

And for KP, well he leaked to Morgan which is pretty bad.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I suspect that much of what KP says is true albeit with a dose of payback thrown in for good measure

England were a complete rabble in Oz with no leadership or team spirit and it's a joke that he was the scapegoat

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The real new information to come out of the article was the "bowling clique". The rest was generally known (albeit to differing levels), but that's fairly new.

harsh.ag

Erm he's been England's key bowler for like six years

I'm not defending the bowling clique but your point is a bit silly
My point is that Jimmy was average for a long time before becoming England's key bowler. And if that didn't make him humble, then he must be one hell of a prick.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
I had to laugh when I heard KP mention he felt like he was being bullied- can you really see the likes of him being bullied by anyone ?this is just a shambles designed to get his book some extra sales and it's disappointing to say the least

harsh.ag

Ya. No, that's not it. He is not Vinod Kambli, however much his critics would like him to be.

Gob

International Coach
So the meeting after the Melbourne defeat was player only? apparently matt prior has said '**** flower'