• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:laugh:

ECB are such a pathetic organisation. This has just been an utter embarrassment.

KP is one of the biggest wankers you will ever find, and in 8 years they have been unable to figure out how to handle him. They of course were the geniuses who made him captain.
Quite.

Although, tbf, show me a cricket board that isn't.

One might've thought Giles Clarke had some insights into handling massive wankers too. Physician cure thyself and all that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Giles Clarke absolutely astounds me as a human being; he's a complete parody. I don't think I've ever met anyone who seemed as much like a cartoon character as he does.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Giles Clarke absolutely astounds me as a human being; he's a complete parody. I don't think I've ever met anyone who seemed as much like a cartoon character as he does.
Jeff Thomson comes close, I reckon. Always think he should be wearing a corked hat to complete the effect.

But yeah, Clarke seems a man almost entirely devoid of redeeming qualities.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
ECB: Here's our excuse. We'll air that first. But here's the disclaimer to follow, insisting we do not want to use this as an excuse (please keep in mind our excuse).

Piss weak. Just admit every party f*cked up and move on. Stop trying to save face - face has gone, Nicolas Cage style.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
KP's face in that picture XD.
It's a very camp look for Pietersen, isn't it? :laugh:

Looks a wee bit like Morrissey at his most effete. "Ooo, get her!"

&, Apropos of nothing, one wonders what's the collective noun for ****s? A douche of ****s? A cycle of ****s? :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
White thirty-somthing men and dancing. Just no. :laugh:

Hadn't realised Reeve had got a gig at ESPN too; extra glad Sky did their own studio stuff now.