• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nick Hoult ‏@NHoultCricket

Sounds like no KP. Anyway back to the Mountain biking

mike selvey ‏@selvecricket

Rumours gathering pace that KP has been cut adrift. Disciplinary as a result of texts and video, or the end of the line?
#followseveryone

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
Maybe KP knew he was cut of, and just made the video to make himself out to be the victim. :p Realistically speaking, he would have lost nothing by doing so - if it is indeed the case. Would make an interesting double bluff. What if the double bluff is called though and they put him in the ODI squads? Mmm.

Last edited:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
yes it's pretty likely he did know by the time he released the video and it was just some last ditch attempt to regain selection and to win the pr war should he not be selected.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tmsproducer:
BREAKING NEWS - Kevin Pietersen dropped by England for Third Test #bbcsport

Goodbye sweet prince

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
The most cunning SA strategy yet, get Eng's best player thus far in the series dropped by texting him a lot. Genius.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
i love the fact that this all stems from the south african players. They must have shown or told people about the texts or all this would have not come out into the open. Don't think Pietersen will be staying friends with whoever he was exchanging texts with.( probably steyn or de villiers.)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mistake - the helping of force fed humble pie should have been enough

Not at all surprised though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bairstow? Eeeuuww. :sick: Taken the shine off it for me.

Compton's back injury the worst timed thing since the count in the Dempsey/Tunney fight.

Arcane boxing references ftw.

Spark

Global Moderator
i love the fact that this all stems from the south african players. They must have shown or told people about the texts or all this would have not come out into the open. Don't think Pietersen will be staying friends with whoever he was exchanging texts with.( probably steyn or de villiers.)
It's a bit dire if so, isn't it? Pretty dirty stuff.

Spark

Global Moderator
Anyway, suffice to say I think this is a colossal ****-up and I hope the England middle order gets absolutely slaughtered now, just to stick it in.

uvelocity

International Coach
Mistake - the helping of force fed humble pie should have been enough

Not at all surprised though
apparently didn't eat the humble sausage roll though, didn't come out and say he didn't send nasty texts about strauss & flower to the saffers