• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we should be searching through the phones of all the english test players to make sure they didn't say anything naughty about ravi and his absence. and how can we even trust ravi anyway

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
latest KP stuff. Headingley bust up sealed Kevin Pietersen's fate - Cricket - Other Sport - Sport - People.co.uk

Kevin Pietersen must explain himself to Andrew Strauss | The Sun |Sport|Cricket
Kevin Pietersen in trouble again as talks with England captain Andrew Strauss held up - Telegraph

noticeably short on details but the journos on twitter and in their articles are talking of this as matter of fact.

Must have come through the england dressing room. Hardly surprising. There can't be many in the dressing room who don't hate this guy. Free season on KP

according to journos on twitter he said to the dressing room (taylor not there) that 'he was the worst player i've seen play for england'.

Surprising given some of the retards who have played ODI and T20 cricket in his time.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well I've defended KP more than most but that outburst against Taylor sounds utterly bizarre. Completely lost the plot by the sound of things.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
KP was in the team when Amjad Khan played his only test, wasn't he? Might've even played with Schofield when he was briefly recalled to the T20 squad as well. That being so he's clearly being way too harsh on wee JT.

Makes one wonder who the "senior player" is who confronted KP is too. My money's on Prior.

Whole thing sounds as if Pietersen has gotten too big for his boots. It'll be very interesting to see if he's offered a central contract or if he accepts one if he is.

Spikey

Well I've defended KP more than most but that outburst against Taylor sounds utterly bizarre. Completely lost the plot by the sound of things.
that helmet causes people to do strange things

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
KP was in the team when Amjad Khan played his only test, wasn't he? Might've even played with Schofield when he was briefly recalled to the T20 squad as well. That being so he's clearly being way too harsh on wee JT.

Makes one wonder who the "senior player" is who confronted KP is too. My money's on Prior.

Whole thing sounds as if Pietersen has gotten too big for his boots. It'll be very interesting to see if he's offered a central contract or if he accepts one if he is.
See also:

Saj Mahmood
Liam Plunkett
Darren Pattinson
Ian Blackwell
Mike Yardy
Alex Loudon
Jamie Dalrymple
Jade Dernbach

Just off the top of my head

benchmark00

Taylor does look rank ordinary early doors tbf. But he has some competition for that mantle.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure some apologists will whine about another leak. Yet for me he can just **** off to the IPL, they deserve each other, time to draw the line under the ****.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look, I love Pietersen but if he's gonna criticise m'boi Taylor then ****'s gonna get real....

Just to back up Grecian's point.. the whole leaking thing has got a bit boring. Pietersen was obviously in the wrong, at least initially, but now it just seems like they're trying to find out how bad they can make him look before he retaliates and they point the finger saying "I told you so, look how mean that KP is!". Credit to him he's not risen to it yet IMO.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Taylor does look rank ordinary early doors tbf. But he has some competition for that mantle.
Well yeah, at best I'm reserving judgement (I was expressing my doubts even before he made the side, so am now caught between my overarching desire to say "told you so" and wanting to see a young bloke do well, because I'm not a total ****) but a senior pro bagging out a kid on debut in front of pretty much the whole team is the exact opposite of what I understand by "team spirit".