• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
HMM. Flower has asked to speak to KP, he seems to have declined, not sure why that shouldn't be mentioned in respect of him not being picked for the two squads.

social

Undoubtedly, if KP proves he can contribute to the team environment and bring the best out of himself and his team mates then great, but if someone comes in and performs (like Bairstow) then they become the incumbent and they're in the drivers seat and they will remain in the team until they stop holding up their end of the bargain. It's no longer a case of KP just ticking the boxes and he's back in, he's lost that right. It's a case of the people in front of him having to lose their form for a sustained period of time.

The ECB and all English fans should be hoping that they don't need to pick Pietersen again, because the people who have replaced him have done their job, and judging by the last test, it's started off well.
KP bats at 4

England's current no. 4 is Ian Bell

KP has been England's best performing batsman in 2012, Bell the worst

Form is irrelevant to his non selection

And yeah, the non-KP has started off brilliantly - they ****ing lost

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Nasser Hussain and KP talking before the CB40 match yesterday looked interesting... KP waving his arms about in agitation and Nasser trying to calm him down.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KP bats at 4

England's current no. 4 is Ian Bell

KP has been England's best performing batsman in 2012, Bell the worst

Form is irrelevant to his non selection

And yeah, the non-KP has started off brilliantly - they ****ing lost
Yep, England never lost a test match with KP playing. Good point.

Spikey

As long as Taylor keeps that helmet, he shouldn't play test cricket

just putting it out there

uvelocity

International Coach
with mickey arthurs picking and choosing which series he will coach, he better watch what he texts to abdv and steyn

Spikey

if micky arthur isn't firing off 20 texts a week about how much of a dick Langer is i want the bastard sacked

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I wasn't in the country for the past few weeks so I haven't kept up but I read that he sent messages to SA about how to bowl to Strauss. It wasn't Napolean like strategy to suggest bowling around the wicket, but the principle is that he tried helping the opposition. If this is true, he should be banned from all English cricket activities for life, period.

grecian

I wasn't in the country for the past few weeks so I haven't kept up but I read that he sent messages to SA about how to bowl to Strauss. It wasn't Napolean like strategy to suggest bowling around the wicket, but the principle is that he tried helping the opposition. If this is true, he should be banned from all English cricket activities for life, period.
but, but, but, some beastly person set up a twitter account coz all the English team are well jell, KP and his BFF Piers have been really stressed, it's, like, a big thing.......