• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

BoyBrumby

Englishman
All this "insults or the perception thereof by electronic social media" is really too ghey for words, isn't it? When did international sportsmen turn into needy teenage girls? Where the **** does it end? Pietersen getting a monk on because Swann unfriends him on Facebook?

Remember the good old days when men used to just chin someone they had an issue with? Sigh.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All this "insults or the perception thereof by electronic social media" is really too ghey for words, isn't it? When did international sportsmen turn into needy teenage girls? Where the **** does it end? Pietersen getting a monk on because Swann unfriends him on Facebook?

Remember the good old days when men used to just chin someone they had an issue with? Sigh.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year

Someone has to have tried to do that to KP at some point, surely?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Someone has to have tried to do that to KP at some point, surely?
You'd like to think so, but he is a big fella. Imagine Fred probably came close on occasions tho and know where my money would go in that particular bout of fisticuffs.

Last edited:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
You'd like to think so, but he is a big fella. Imagine Fred probably came close on occasions tho and know where my money would go in that particualr bout of fisticuffs.
Indeed... reckon even Stuey Broad might be able to take KP in a fight.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Damn Brumbers makes a case much better than me again, but kind of what I've been saying all along.

Trego also said something similar:wub:

Last edited:

FBU

International Debutant
Well the bowlers union have their say

Anderson
Kevin talked about having issues within the dressing room. What’s frustrating is that this was, literally, the first we knew about it. Kevin has mentioned nothing to us.

Broad
'Certainly within the four walls, I wouldn't have thought there was a problem.

Swann
I'd just say that, if there were issues, we pride ourselves on having a very open dressing room and he certainly didn't mention any problems to anyone else.’

Bresnan
"I was very surprised when he said those things in his press conference at the end of the Leeds game, and I think a few of the other lads were as surprised as I was.
"I didn't feel anything had changed inside the dressing-room - there was no bickering, no fighting, there was nothing."Personally I've got no problem with Kevin.

Then Prior had that talk with KP and in his unretirement video said he was now fine with the dressing room and couldn't wait to get back.

Then the texts to some SA players.....

Wonder what the dressing room will be like when he returns? :)