• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wish I could read something like that and believe it was KP being genuine, but I can't - I always assume he has an agenda every time he opens his mouth

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
:laugh: No no Marodamus I was posting article simply because it relates to the thread, so as usual you have wasted a thought. And I won't shut up, since clearly me talking keeps getting mad & I love seeing you mad!
So what you are saying is that you like trolling Marc?

Shri

Mr. Glass
That's false KP disapproved that. I don't know what the discussion were on this forum at the time when revelations of the textgate crap broke out - but just to recap as he said in these BBC interviews earlier this year, the talking was initiated by the South Africans noticing that Strauss was being very rude and blanking him in public during the 2012 series.

He never gave them no tactical info about the England team. As he said himself in the interview, the textgate seemed like another orchestrated plot by the ECB to use against him.

What we know for sure is that the twitter parody account was created by some dude name Richard Bailey around the same time & Alec Stewart of all people who has defended KP, stating the dude said Swann, Bresnan and Broad had access to account - BBC Sport - Kevin Pietersen: Alec Stewart told ECB of Twitter parody insiders & ECB did a joke job of investigating it when Downtown was in charge.

BBC Radio 5 live - In Short, Pietersen: South Africa texts were 'stick to batter me with'

BBC Sport - Kevin Pietersen on England, Andrew Strauss, Cook and Swann
Agree with you bro. KP's treatment was unfair.